Sunday, May 19, 2002
So, um... who are you?
Here are some information tidbits that hopefully will help you answer that question:
- Name: BinnyBin, BinBin, Bin!, Robin, Dude!, and "antidisestablishmenttarianism" or "ant" for short.
- Locale: I go to school most of the year. It's fun. I go to the University of Maryland.
- Born: 23 September, 1900. I'm very old. I think the wrinkles make me look wise.
- Likes: Doggies (especially mine), nature, pickles, accents, vegetarian food items, paperclips, happiness, freedom, oxygen, smiles, laughing
- Dislikes: Cockroaches, alumninum blinds, rotten apples, mean people, when there is no more peanut butter left in the jar
- Hobbies: Learning guitar, learning psychology/biology stuff, planning to cure diseases, watching Bridget Jones's Diary
- Non-Hobbies: Sharpening knives, holding wooden spoons, making dolls out of clay and bits of cotton
- Cool Music: Ben Folds, Ben Folds Five, Travis, Blur, Frank Sinatra, Jazz,
- Not-so-cool Music: KISS, Korn, Kid Rock, Michelle Branch
- Places I would to travel to: Every single country that exists and the moon. Possibly mars.
- Places I would not like to travel to: Under the stairs in my basement
- Why I like Douglas Adams: Because he wrote The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Why I like Eddie Izzard: Because he is the best comedian on the face of the earth
- I also really really really enjoy: Philosophy and happy serene things such as reading: Thoreau, Emerson, Whitman, etc.
- My middle initial: M
There, I think you probably have a better understanding of who I am now. If you don't, I suggest you read the above text because you probably skipped that bit by accident.
Oh, and just because, here is a new picture of my wonderful doggy, Sandy: